Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHYLLODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHYLLODE exist?
Definitions of PHYLLODE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expanded petiole taking on the function of a leaf blade
- n - a flattened petiole that serves as a leaf
There are 8 letters in PHYLLODE: D E H L L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHYLLODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHYLLODE plus a wildcard: PHYLLODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHYLLODE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHYLLODE
- Acacia koa with phyllode between the branch and the compound leaves
- phyllode.jpg -
- Annotated illustration & map - incurved phyllode variant
- phyllodes of Acacia redolens (Fabaceae)
- Acacia decora (narrow phyllode variant)
- Acacia acuminata - narrow phyllode variety (seed)
- phyllode as flattened petiole and true leaves at the tip of Acacia ...
- phyllode dun Acacia koa dHawa. On reconnat la structure d ...
- Factsheet - synchronicia (broad phyllode variant)
- phyllode of Acacia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.