Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAHLAVIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAHLAVIS exist?
Definitions of PAHLAVIS in dictionaries:
- noun - Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980)
- noun - the Iranian language of the Zoroastrian literature of the 3rd to 10th centuries
- noun - the script (derived from the Aramaic alphabet) used to write the Pahlavi language
- n - a former coin of Iran
There are 8 letters in PAHLAVIS: A A H I L P S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAHLAVIS plus a wildcard: PAHLAVIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAHLAVIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAHLAVIS
- Filepahlavis meet Indira Gandhi in India 1970.jpg - Wikimedia ...
- Cars Cars Cars - Page 54 - SkyscraperCity
- Alex Witt images & Alex Witt stock photos at HealthHaven.com
- Persian Dokhtar Farah and Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi - they look ...
- wilson la femme nikita suffered from the pahlavis funeral princess
- Reza Pahlavi the last shah of Iran and his wife Farah Pahlavi ...
- Iran 30 Years After US Embassy Takeover -
- The Tales from the Zirzameen - pahlavisEmpress Fara
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.