Scrabble word: PAHLAVI
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAHLAVI exist?
Definitions of PAHLAVI in dictionaries:
- noun - Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980)
- noun - the Iranian language of the Zoroastrian literature of the 3rd to 10th centuries
- noun - the script (derived from the Aramaic alphabet) used to write the Pahlavi language
- An Iranian language used in Persia during the reign of the Sassanids.
- noun - a former coin of Iran
There are 7 letters in PAHLAVI: A A H I L P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAHLAVI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAHLAVI plus a wildcard: PAHLAVI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAHLAVI
Images for PAHLAVI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.