Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OTOSCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OTOSCOPE exist?
Definitions of OTOSCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - medical instrument consisting of a magnifying lens and light
- An instrument for examining the interior of the ear, especially the eardrum, consisting essentially of a magnifying lens and a light.
- n - an instrument for examining the ear
There are 8 letters in OTOSCOPE: C E O O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OTOSCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OTOSCOPE plus a wildcard: OTOSCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OTOSCOPE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OTOSCOPE
- Welch Allyn Digital MacroView otoscope at 1332.68
- MABIS Riester otoscope - MHI20660000
- Welch Allyn 3.5v Pneumatic otoscope with Specula (Head Only)
- otoscope Price Features Reviews Price It
- Welch Allyn PocketScope 2.5 Volt Fiber Optic otoscope
- otoscope welchallyn Macroview fibre optique otoscope Matriel ...
- Stock Image otoscope . otoscope with attachments and case on white ...
- Fiber Optic (F.O.) otoscope Heine K180 for 195.60 in otoscope
- otoscope Pen-Style - HogarNew
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.