Is OBELISK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBELISK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top
- noun - a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote
- A tall, four-sided shaft of stone, usually tapered and monolithic, that rises to a point.
- The dagger sign (), used especially as a reference mark.
- noun - a four-sided shaft of stone with a pyramidal top
There are 7 letters in OBELISK: B E I K L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBELISK
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBELISK, to go: OBELISK?
Rearrange the letters in OBELISK and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OBELISK
6 letters out of OBELISK
5 letters out of OBELISK
4 letters out of OBELISK
3 letters out of OBELISK
2 letters out of OBELISK
Contextual use of OBELISK
What's nearby OBELISK
Lookup in Wiki for OBELISK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBELISK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBELISK"