Scrabble word: OBELISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBELISK exist?
Definitions of OBELISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top
- noun - a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote
- A tall, four-sided shaft of stone, usually tapered and monolithic, that rises to a point.
- The dagger sign (), used especially as a reference mark.
- noun - a four-sided shaft of stone with a pyramidal top
There are 7 letters in OBELISK: B E I K L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBELISK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBELISK plus a wildcard: OBELISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBELISK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBELISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.