Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOURISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOURISH exist?
Definitions of NOURISH in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with nourishment
- verb - give nourishment to
- To provide with food or other substances necessary for life and growth; feed.
- To foster the development of; promote: “Athens was an imperial city, nourished by the tribute of subjects” (V.
- To keep alive; maintain: nourish a hope.
- verb - to sustain with food
There are 7 letters in NOURISH: H I N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOURISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOURISH plus a wildcard: NOURISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOURISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOURISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.