Scrabble word: NOMINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMINATION exist?
Definitions of NOMINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of officially naming a candidate
- noun - the condition of having been proposed as a suitable candidate for appointment or election
- noun - an address (usually at a political convention) proposing the name of a candidate to run for election
- The act or an instance of appointing a person to office.
- The act or an instance of submitting a name for candidacy or appointment.
- The state of being nominated.