Scrabble word: NOMINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMINATION exist?
Definitions of NOMINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of officially naming a candidate
- noun - the condition of having been proposed as a suitable candidate for appointment or election
- noun - an address (usually at a political convention) proposing the name of a candidate to run for election
- The act or an instance of appointing a person to office.
- The act or an instance of submitting a name for candidacy or appointment.
- The state of being nominated.
There are 10 letters in NOMINATION: A I I M N N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOMINATION plus a wildcard: NOMINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOMINATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOMINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.