Scrabble word: NARROWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARROWS exist?
Definitions of NARROWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - define clearly
- verb - become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- verb - become tight or as if tight
- A strait of southeast New York between Brooklyn and Staten Island in New York City and connecting Upper and Lower New York Bay.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
There are 7 letters in NARROWS: A N O R R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARROWS plus a wildcard: NARROWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARROWS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARROWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.