Scrabble word: NARROWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARROWS exist?
Definitions of NARROWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - define clearly
- verb - become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- verb - become tight or as if tight
- A strait of southeast New York between Brooklyn and Staten Island in New York City and connecting Upper and Lower New York Bay.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY