Scrabble word: NAPOLEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAPOLEON exist?
Definitions of NAPOLEON in dictionaries:
- noun - French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- noun - a rectangular piece of pastry with thin flaky layers and filled with custard cream
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- A rectangular piece of pastry made with crisp, flaky layers filled with custard cream.
- A 20-franc gold coin formerly used in France.
- See nap4 (n.
- noun - a sweet baked food
There are 8 letters in NAPOLEON: A E L N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAPOLEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAPOLEON plus a wildcard: NAPOLEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAPOLEON
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAPOLEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.