Is NAPOLEON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAPOLEON in various dictionaries:
- noun - French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- noun - a rectangular piece of pastry with thin flaky layers and filled with custard cream
- noun - a card game similar to whist
- A rectangular piece of pastry made with crisp, flaky layers filled with custard cream.
- A 20-franc gold coin formerly used in France.
- See nap4 (n.
- noun - a sweet baked food
There are 8 letters in NAPOLEON: A E L N N O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAPOLEON
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAPOLEON, to go: NAPOLEON?
Rearrange the letters in NAPOLEON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NAPOLEON
5 letters out of NAPOLEON
4 letters out of NAPOLEON
3 letters out of NAPOLEON
2 letters out of NAPOLEON
Contextual use of NAPOLEON
What's nearby NAPOLEON
Lookup in Wiki for NAPOLEON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAPOLEON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAPOLEON"