Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of LITHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of geology that studies rocks: their origin and formation and mineral composition and classification
- The gross physical character of a rock or rock formation.
- The microscopic study, description, and classification of rock.
There are 9 letters in LITHOLOGY: G H I L L O O T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITHOLOGY plus a wildcard: LITHOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITHOLOGY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITHOLOGY
- Turbidite Deposits Associated with LPW
- Va On Map
- Map Of Nj
- Map Of Va
- lithology Galena with Fluorite
- Figure F9. Summary of Site 808 log and lithologic data. The lithology ...
- Texture In Clay
- Legend for lithology colors ]
- SpringerImages - lithology facies and abundance of diatoms ...
- lithology.Ru - . ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.