Scrabble word: LIGHTLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTLY exist?
Definitions of LIGHTLY in dictionaries:
- adv - without good reason
- adv - with few burdens
- adv - with little weight or force
- adv - indulging with temperance
- adv - with indifference or without dejection
- adv - in a small quantity or extent
- adv - to a slight degree
- With little weight or force; gently.
- To a slight extent or amount: apply paint lightly.
- With little difficulty; easily.
- With agility and grace; nimbly.
- In a carefree manner; cheerfully: took the news lightly.
- Without sufficient care or consideration; indifferently: treated the situation much too lightly.
- adv - to a moderate degree