Scrabble word: LIGHTLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTLY exist?
Definitions of LIGHTLY in dictionaries:
- adv - without good reason
- adv - with few burdens
- adv - with little weight or force
- adv - indulging with temperance
- adv - with indifference or without dejection
- adv - in a small quantity or extent
- adv - to a slight degree
- With little weight or force; gently.
- To a slight extent or amount: apply paint lightly.
- With little difficulty; easily.
- With agility and grace; nimbly.
- In a carefree manner; cheerfully: took the news lightly.
- Without sufficient care or consideration; indifferently: treated the situation much too lightly.
- adv - to a moderate degree
There are 7 letters in LIGHTLY: G H I L L T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTLY plus a wildcard: LIGHTLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTLY
Images for LIGHTLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.