Scrabble word: INVISIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVISIBLE exist?
Definitions of INVISIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - impossible or nearly impossible to see
- adj - not prominent or readily noticeable
- Impossible to see; not visible: invisible writing.
- Not accessible to view; hidden: mountain peaks invisible in the fog.
- Not easily noticed or detected; inconspicuous: “The poor are politically invisible” (Michael Harrington).
- Not published in financial statements: an invisible asset.