Scrabble word: INVISIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVISIBLE exist?
Definitions of INVISIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - impossible or nearly impossible to see
- adj - not prominent or readily noticeable
- Impossible to see; not visible: invisible writing.
- Not accessible to view; hidden: mountain peaks invisible in the fog.
- Not easily noticed or detected; inconspicuous: “The poor are politically invisible” (Michael Harrington).
- Not published in financial statements: an invisible asset.
There are 9 letters in INVISIBLE: B E I I I L N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVISIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVISIBLE plus a wildcard: INVISIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVISIBLE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVISIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.