Scrabble word: VISIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISIBLE exist?
Definitions of VISIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being seen
- adj - obvious to the eye
- adj - present and easily available
- Possible to see; perceptible to the eye: a visible object.
- Obvious to the eye: a visible change of expression.
- Being often in the public view; conspicuous.
- Manifest; apparent: no visible solution to the problem.
- On hand; available: a visible supply.
- Constructed or designed to keep important parts in easily accessible view: a visible file.
- Represented visually, as by symbols.
- adv - capable of being seen [adj] : VISIBLY