Scrabble word: VISIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISIBLE exist?
Definitions of VISIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being seen
- adj - obvious to the eye
- adj - present and easily available
- Possible to see; perceptible to the eye: a visible object.
- Obvious to the eye: a visible change of expression.
- Being often in the public view; conspicuous.
- Manifest; apparent: no visible solution to the problem.
- On hand; available: a visible supply.
- Constructed or designed to keep important parts in easily accessible view: a visible file.
- Represented visually, as by symbols.
- adv - capable of being seen [adj] : VISIBLY
There are 7 letters in VISIBLE: B E I I L S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISIBLE plus a wildcard: VISIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISIBLE
Images for VISIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.