Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLAUCOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAUCOUS exist?
Definitions of GLAUCOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having a frosted look from a powdery coating, as on plants
- Of a pale grayish or bluish green.
- Covered with a grayish, bluish, or whitish waxy coating or bloom that is easily rubbed off: glaucous leaves.
- adj - bluish green
There are 8 letters in GLAUCOUS: A C G L O S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAUCOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAUCOUS plus a wildcard: GLAUCOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAUCOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAUCOUS
- Emma _lovessupernatural 20111209 213705 (edited)
- Hyacinth Macaw For Sale
- ... glaucous-winged Gull was no exception as it zeroed in on a bread crumb
- Photo of Species glaucous Gull Copyright Barry Stewart
- This photo of a glaucous-winged Gull was taken on Fox Island in ...
- glaucous Gull (Larus hyperboreus) - PlanetScott.com
- glaucous-winged Gull John Rakestraw
- Sonchus asper (L.) Hill - Spiny-leaved Sow Thistle
- ... World Bird Guide Photo Page glaucous Gull Larus hyperboreus
- previous glaucous gull isolokki larus hyperboreus next glaucous gull ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.