Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBETED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBETED exist?
Definitions of GIBBETED in dictionaries:
- verb - hang on an execution instrument
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- v - to execute by hanging
There are 8 letters in GIBBETED: B B D E E G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBBETED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBETED plus a wildcard: GIBBETED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBETED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBETED
- The gibbeted heads of traitors (bottom right) above an entrance to ...
- Random Featured Image
- The Reward of Cruelty satirical depiction of anatomized criminal by ...
- Fix reason firmly in her seat Eternal Vigilance
- Southampton Village Review Memory Lane circa 1888
- Famous Pirates -
- Feb 21 1128 AM Filed under News Blob Library
- Build thee more stately mansions O my soul Five Poems by Americas ...
- Paul Reveres Ride Revisited Fred Lynchs Drawings of a Changing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.