Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBET exist?
Definitions of GIBBET in dictionaries:
- noun - alternative terms for gallows
- verb - hang on an execution instrument
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- A device used for hanging a person until dead; a gallows.
- An upright post with a crosspiece, forming a T-shaped structure from which executed criminals were formerly hung for public viewing.
- To execute by hanging on a gibbet.
- To hang on a gibbet for public viewing.
- To expose to infamy or public ridicule.
- verb - to execute by hanging
There are 6 letters in GIBBET: B B E G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBBET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBET plus a wildcard: GIBBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBET
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.