Scrabble word: GIBBET
Is GIBBET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GIBBET in dictionaries:
- noun - alternative terms for gallows
- verb - hang on an execution instrument
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- A device used for hanging a person until dead; a gallows.
- An upright post with a crosspiece, forming a T-shaped structure from which executed criminals were formerly hung for public viewing.
- To execute by hanging on a gibbet.
- To hang on a gibbet for public viewing.
- To expose to infamy or public ridicule.
- verb - to execute by hanging
There are 6 letters in GIBBET: B B E G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBBET
Click to search all anagrams of GIBBET plus a wildcard: GIBBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBET
Images for GIBBET
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.