Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBET exist?
Definitions of GIBBET in dictionaries:
- noun - alternative terms for gallows
- verb - hang on an execution instrument
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- A device used for hanging a person until dead; a gallows.
- An upright post with a crosspiece, forming a T-shaped structure from which executed criminals were formerly hung for public viewing.
- To execute by hanging on a gibbet.
- To hang on a gibbet for public viewing.
- To expose to infamy or public ridicule.
- v - to execute by hanging
There are 6 letters in GIBBET: B B E G I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBBET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBET plus a wildcard: GIBBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBET
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBET
- Sign up and download this gibbet image for as low as 0.20 for high ...
- The case of John Breads has a unique place in English legal history ...
- This is a crude decapitating machine or gibbet-axe which predated the ...
- model of the famous Burgess Shale fossil Hallucigenia for the ...
- The Museums replica gibbet of pirate Edward Jordan.
- The gibbet
- Props Torture Equipment gibbet Post - Keeley Hire
- gibbet - 1995 Flickr - Photo Sharing