Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EBBED exist?
Definitions of EBBED in dictionaries:
- verb - flow back or recede
- verb - hem in fish with stakes and nets so as to prevent them from going back into the sea with the ebb
- verb - fall away or decline
- v - to move back or away
There are 5 letters in EBBED: B B D E E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EBBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EBBED plus a wildcard: EBBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EBBED
Images for EBBED
- Color Dress Coffee Evening Hairpiece Beauty Hair Piece
- (Dr. Stephen Hawking ...
- Musa da seleo de futebol feminino Maurine
- Marthas Vineyard Real Estate - Marthas Vineyard Vacation Rentals and ...
- warped tour mosh pit
- Kerry Kennedy Doctors Say Seizure Caused Accident - Pearl River NY ...
- openPR - SHOWKABARETT - die Dezember-Highlights - Pressemitteilung von ...
- kunst & klieder moqubs hebbedingetjes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.