Scrabble word: WEBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBBED exist?
Definitions of WEBBED in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- adj - (of the feet of some animals) having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - having open interstices or resembling a web
- Having or connected by a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 6 letters in WEBBED: B B D E E W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBBED plus a wildcard: WEBBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBBED
Images for WEBBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.