Scrabble word: WEBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBBED exist?
Definitions of WEBBED in dictionaries:
- noun - an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving
- noun - an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- noun - a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- noun - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- adj - (of the feet of some animals) having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - having open interstices or resembling a web
- Having or connected by a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)