Scrabble word: WEBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEBBED exist?
Definitions of WEBBED in dictionaries:
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- adj - (of the feet of some animals) having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - having open interstices or resembling a web
- Having or connected by a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 6 letters in WEBBED: B B D E E W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEBBED plus a wildcard: WEBBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEBBED
Images for WEBBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.