Scrabble word: EPITAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPITAPH exist?
Definitions of EPITAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - an inscription on a tombstone or monument in memory of the person buried there
- noun - a summary statement of commemoration for a dead person
- An inscription on a tombstone in memory of the one buried there.
- A brief literary piece commemorating a deceased person.
- noun - an inscription on a tomb
There are 7 letters in EPITAPH: A E H I P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPITAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPITAPH plus a wildcard: EPITAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPITAPH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPITAPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.