Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELVISHLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELVISHLY exist?
Definitions of ELVISHLY in dictionaries:
- adj - a small, often mischievous fairy [n ELVES] : ELFLIKE
There are 8 letters in ELVISHLY: E H I L L S V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELVISHLY plus a wildcard: ELVISHLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELVISHLY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELVISHLY
- elvishly Felted Purse LAURELINA felted drawstring bag pompadour ...
- LillyTheHobbit2 First Look At The elvishly Sexy Evangeline Lilly In ...
- Super Bowl XLVI (elvishly speaking) quenya101
- Super Bowl XLVII (elvishly speaking as usual) quenya101
- Look closely. This one is practically elvishly ingenious
- ... description tam reks are large black skinned brutes they have elvishly
- John Michael Beck is elvishly delicious in The Santaland Diaries.
- ... gold. i wanted something comfortable and kind of elvishly elegant
- Cake Pie Blog Archive Beating Dungeons of Dredmor on Going Rogue ...
- Jessica Elwood Fur Affinity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.