Scrabble word: LIVELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVELY exist?
Definitions of LIVELY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of life and energy
- adj - full of zest or vigor
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - elastic
- adj - filled with events or activity
- adj - full of spirit
- Full of life and energy; vigorous: a lively baby.
- Full of spirit; gay and animated: a lively tune.
- Marked by animated intelligence: a lively discussion.
- Invigorating; refreshing.
- Effervescent; sparkling.
- Keen; brisk: gave the kitchen floor a lively sweeping.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY