Scrabble word: LIVELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVELY exist?
Definitions of LIVELY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of life and energy
- adj - full of zest or vigor
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - elastic
- adj - filled with events or activity
- adj - full of spirit
- Full of life and energy; vigorous: a lively baby.
- Full of spirit; gay and animated: a lively tune.
- Marked by animated intelligence: a lively discussion.
- Invigorating; refreshing.
- Effervescent; sparkling.
- Keen; brisk: gave the kitchen floor a lively sweeping.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 6 letters in LIVELY: E I L L V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVELY plus a wildcard: LIVELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVELY
Images for LIVELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.