Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DETOXIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETOXIFY exist?
Definitions of DETOXIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - remove poison from
- verb - treat for alcohol or drug dependence
- To counteract or destroy the toxic properties of.
- To remove the effects of poison from.
- To treat (an individual) for alcohol or drug dependence, usually under a medically supervised program designed to rid the body of intoxicating or addictive substances.
- v - to remove a toxin from
There are 8 letters in DETOXIFY: D E F I O T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETOXIFY plus a wildcard: DETOXIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETOXIFY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETOXIFY
- Atlanta Acupuncture Medical Acupuncture & Nutrition - SERVICES AND ...
- Did you know that by just donating 10 to Dr. Jacks Jolly Pink ...
- ... Site - Coolest Places to Travell Enjoy Life Unwind Relax detoxify
- Simple Tips to detoxify Your Body Slice of Life Life Epoch Times
- Free Dr. Hauschka detoxify Kit - Charleston Naturally Blog ...
- How To detoxify Your Liver - Naturez.org - Natural Medicines Herbal ...
- detoxify Mega Clean - DETOX PRODUCTS
- detoxify Your Body with Onions Flash Scoop
- Home detoxify Green Clean Herbal Cleanse
- detoxify Green Clean Herbal Concentrate - Novelty Mart - Tattoo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.