Scrabble word: FIXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIXED exist?
Definitions of FIXED in dictionaries:
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - take vengeance on or get even
- verb - set or place definitely
- verb - kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
- verb - make fixed, stable or stationary
- verb - make infertile
- verb - influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj - (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- adj - securely placed or fastened or set
- adj - incapable of being changed or moved or undone
- Firmly in position; stationary.
- Determined; established; set: at a fixed time; a fixed price.
- Not subject to change or variation; constant: pensioners on a fixed income.
- Not readily evaporating; nonvolatile.
- Being in a stable, combined form: fixed nitrogen.
- Firmly, often dogmatically held: fixed notions.
- Supplied, especially with funds or needs.
- Illegally prearranged as to outcome: a fixed election.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 5 letters in FIXED: D E F I X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIXED plus a wildcard: FIXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIXED
Images for FIXED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.