Scrabble word: DELIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELIGHT exist?
Definitions of DELIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction
- noun - something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- verb - give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- verb - take delight in
- verb - hold spellbound
- Great pleasure; joy.
- Something that gives great pleasure or enjoyment.
- To take great pleasure or joy: delights in taking long walks.
- To please greatly.
- verb - to give great pleasure to
There are 7 letters in DELIGHT: D E G H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELIGHT plus a wildcard: DELIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELIGHT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.