Scrabble word: LIGHTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGHTED exist?
Definitions of LIGHTED in dictionaries:
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- adj - set afire or burning
- adj - provided with artificial light
- adj - having little weight
There are 7 letters in LIGHTED: D E G H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGHTED plus a wildcard: LIGHTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGHTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGHTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.