Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECENTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECENTER exist?
Definitions of DECENTER in dictionaries:
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- adj - conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
- adj - sufficient for the purpose
- adj - decently clothed
- adj - observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
- verb - to put out of center
There are 8 letters in DECENTER: C D E E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECENTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECENTER plus a wildcard: DECENTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECENTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECENTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.