Scrabble word: CENTERED
Is CENTERED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CENTERED in dictionaries:
- verb - center upon
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - move into the center
- adj - being or placed in the center
- Being at or placed in the center.
- Having a specified center.
- Self-confident and well-balanced: “He’s a centered guy.
- verb - to place at the center (the midpoint)
There are 8 letters in CENTERED: C D E E E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTERED
Click to search all anagrams of CENTERED plus a wildcard: CENTERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTERED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTERED
Lookup in Wiki for CENTERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.