Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROOKBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROOKBACK exist?
Definitions of CROOKBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose back is hunched because of abnormal curvature of the upper spine
- adj - characteristic of or suffering from kyphosis, an abnormality of the vertebral column
There are 9 letters in CROOKBACK: A B C C K K O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOKBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROOKBACK plus a wildcard: CROOKBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROOKBACK
9 letter words
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROOKBACK
- crookback Outfits which can be purchased from Grumpit the crookback ...
- Richard Iii Film
- Crook Sitting
- Ballad of Richard III
- bosses rockbelly stonefang connecting zones farcrag castle crookback ...
- Theon Greyjoy - Game of Thrones Fan Art (32250300) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Deutsches Celtic Heroes Wiki - Celtic Heroes Wiki
- Celtic Traders A Celtic Heroes Wiki Clan site and Auction House
- So what I plan to do on Tuesday is introduce you to the OH&F firewall ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.