Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLINCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINCHES exist?
Definitions of CLINCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- noun - a small slip noose made with seizing
- noun - the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- noun - a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- verb - hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - embrace amorously
- verb - flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- verb - settle conclusively
- v - to settle a matter decisively
There are 8 letters in CLINCHES: C C E H I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINCHES plus a wildcard: CLINCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINCHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINCHES
- Romney clinches Republican presidential nomination Education News
- Mercedes-Benz clinches DTM Manufacturers Championship Cars and ...
- Valencia 2-3 Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo goal clinches hard-fought ...
- Andy Murray clinches Olympic gold at Wimbledon The Sun Sport ...
- Maritime Journal - North Sea Winches clinches Holyhead Double
- TENNIS Scranton Prep clinches tie for Division II title and wins ...
- SISTARs So Cool clinches 1 spot immediately after release
- Cadel Evans clinches Tirreno-Adriatico overall Cancellara wins TT ...
- OMONI OBOLI clinches ENDORSEMENT DEAL NOW FACE OF VENUS Igbokwenu ...
- UHS Boys soccer clinches third straight league title Featured ...