Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARNAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARNAGE exist?
Definitions of CARNAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the savage and excessive killing of many people
- Massive slaughter, as in war; a massacre.
- Corpses, especially of those killed in battle.
- n - great and bloody slaughter
There are 7 letters in CARNAGE: A A C E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARNAGE plus a wildcard: CARNAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARNAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARNAGE
- carnage vs Sebastian Shaw - Comic Vine
- carnage icecube24
- The Best carnage Comics Celebrating 20 Years of Mayhem Nerds Raging
- carnage - Cartoons - Dim620x1050 Size537.3 KB - Eftekasat Pictures
- Spider-Man Characters - Marvel Comics - carnage
- carnage iPhone 4 Wallpaper 4iPhoneWallpapers.com
- MarvelLegends.Net - Spider-Man Series 8 carnage
- carnage Wallpapers and Pictures 14 Items Page 1 of 1
- Spider Man Crawlspace New carnage U.S.A. Mini Series Coming in ...
- carnage Image - carnage Graphic Code