Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNKERS exist?
Definitions of BUNKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- noun - a large container for storing fuel
- noun - a fortification of earth
- verb - hit a golf ball into a bunker
- verb - fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- verb - transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
- verb - to store in a large bin
There are 7 letters in BUNKERS: B E K N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNKERS plus a wildcard: BUNKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.