Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNKER exist?
Definitions of BUNKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- noun - a large container for storing fuel
- noun - a fortification of earth
- verb - hit a golf ball into a bunker
- verb - fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- verb - transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
- A bin or tank especially for fuel storage, as on a ship.
- Often bunkers.
- An underground defensive position with a fortified projection above ground level for gun emplacements.
- A protective chamber: watched the missile launch from a bunker.
- A sand trap serving as an obstacle on a golf course.
- To store or place (fuel) in a bunker.
- To hit (a golf ball) into a bunker.
- v - to store in a large bin
There are 6 letters in BUNKER: B E K N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNKER plus a wildcard: BUNKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUNKER
- Filebunker plan caval.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Wwii bunker TripAdvisor
- Tom Cruises 10M Survival bunker Danger Room Wired.com
- Wreckamovie - Iron Sky Operation Highjump Shots - More bunker Pics
- Project Greek Island The bunker
- Full resolution (2500 1238 pixels file size 1.26 MB MIME ...
- Photothque de Zeubu.com Activits Militaires bunker
- bunker NRW Das Forum Rund Um bunker in NRW
- Commissioner Ritters bunker Mentality - Fort Lauderdale and Palm ...
- Filebunker in Alderney.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.