Scrabble word: BUNKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNKER exist?
Definitions of BUNKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- noun - a large container for storing fuel
- noun - a fortification of earth
- verb - hit a golf ball into a bunker
- verb - fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- verb - transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
- A bin or tank especially for fuel storage, as on a ship.
- Often bunkers.
- An underground defensive position with a fortified projection above ground level for gun emplacements.
- A protective chamber: watched the missile launch from a bunker.
- A sand trap serving as an obstacle on a golf course.
- To store or place (fuel) in a bunker.
- To hit (a golf ball) into a bunker.
- verb - to store in a large bin