Scrabble word: BURKE
Is BURKE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BURKE in dictionaries:
- noun - British statesman famous for his oratory
- noun - United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- verb - murder without leaving a trace on the body
- verb - get rid of, silence, or suppress
- To suppress or extinguish quietly; stifle: burked the investigation by failing to reappoint the commission.
- The Tempest a tragic and depressing play he was willing to burke all the elements that made it the exact opposite” (Robert M.
- To execute (someone) by suffocation so as to leave the body intact and suitable for dissection.
- verb - to murder by suffocation
There are 5 letters in BURKE: B E K R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURKE
Click to search all anagrams of BURKE plus a wildcard: BURKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURKE
Images for BURKE
Lookup in Wiki for BURKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.