Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURKES exist?
Definitions of BURKES in dictionaries:
- noun - British statesman famous for his oratory
- noun - United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- verb - murder without leaving a trace on the body
- verb - get rid of, silence, or suppress
- v - to murder by suffocation
There are 6 letters in BURKES: B E K R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURKES plus a wildcard: BURKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURKES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURKES
- burkes Outlet Credit Card Payment Credit Card Payment Online
- Fileburkes Outlet Store.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- View of burkes Garden Virginia from the center of the basin
- burkes Outlet Locations - Locate burkes Outlet Stores Near You with ...
- Saving my sanity one coupon at a time burkes Outlet Coupon exp 11 ...
- Background Information on burkes Garden
- burkes Outlet Coupon 5 Off 25 OR 10 Off 40 Purchase (exp 620 ...
- Satellite-Art.com accepts on-line payments using PayPal.
- Oak Grove Inn (burkes Garden Virginia) - B&B Reviews - TripAdvisor
- burkes Garden Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.