Scrabble word: BURKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURKES exist?
Definitions of BURKES in dictionaries:
- noun - British statesman famous for his oratory
- noun - United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- verb - murder without leaving a trace on the body
- verb - get rid of, silence, or suppress
- verb - to murder by suffocation
There are 6 letters in BURKES: B E K R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURKES plus a wildcard: BURKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURKES
Images for BURKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.