Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINAURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINAURAL exist?
Definitions of BINAURAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or having or hearing with two ears
- Having or relating to two ears.
- Having to do with the perception of sound with both ears: binaural hearing.
- Of or relating to sound transmission from two sources, which may vary acoustically, as in tone or pitch, to give a stereophonic effect.
- adj - hearing with both ears
There are 8 letters in BINAURAL: A A B I L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINAURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINAURAL plus a wildcard: BINAURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINAURAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINAURAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.