Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABULIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABULIA exist?
Definitions of ABULIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a loss of will power
- Loss or impairment of the ability to make decisions or act independently.
- adj - loss of will power [n -S] : ABULIC
There are 6 letters in ABULIA: A A B I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABULIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABULIA plus a wildcard: ABULIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABULIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABULIA
- Regions - Apulia - Insiders Abroad
- Map of Apulia
- Concepto de abulia - Definicin en DeConceptos.com
- Puglia - Apulia Information
- Apulia - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- WineCountry.it - Apulia wine region of Italy
- Physical Map of Apulia (Italy) - Apulia Map Puglia Map
- abulia 2004
- abulia En Silencio (2011) Manu Mateos
- ... wine red wine quality wine - News Apulia Native Vines - First Part
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.