Scrabble word: AFFRONT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFRONT exist?
Definitions of AFFRONT in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect
- verb - treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- To insult intentionally, especially openly.
- To meet defiantly; confront.
- To meet or encounter face to face.
- An open or intentional offense, slight, or insult: Such behavior is an affront to society.
- A hostile encounter or meeting.
- verb - to insult openly
There are 7 letters in AFFRONT: A F F N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFRONT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFRONT plus a wildcard: AFFRONT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFRONT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFRONT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.