Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFLATUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFLATUS exist?
Definitions of AFFLATUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong creative impulse
- A strong creative impulse; divine inspiration.
- n - a creative inspiration
There are 8 letters in AFFLATUS: A A F F L S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFLATUS plus a wildcard: AFFLATUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFLATUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFLATUS
- Word for the Day afflatus
- afflatus Music Lyrics Songs and Videos
- Project Reach Team afflatus Project Reach Campaigning for ...
- afflatus ( Idea Lead and Growth)
- afflatus - Photographed by Dipayan Bhattacharjee
- afflatus Quintet chamber concert
- Elizabeth Chapman afflatus Modern Contemporary Expressionistic ...
- afflatus at The Mad Festival Festival 2012 Sevendiary.com Discover ...
- afflatus Limited Graphic Design
- afflatus quintet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.