Is TURNAROUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURNAROUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip
- noun - a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun - an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around
- noun - act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- A space, as in a driveway, permitting the turning around of a vehicle.
- The act or an instance of turning about and facing or moving in the opposite direction; a reversal: Stock prices fell in the morning but rallied in a dramatic afternoon turnaround.
- A shift or change in opinion, loyalty, or allegiance.
- The process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing a ship, an airplane, or other vehicle.
- The process of or time needed for performing a task, especially receiving, completing, and returning an assignment.
There are 10 letters in TURNAROUND: A D N N O R R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNAROUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURNAROUND, to go: TURNAROUND?
Rearrange the letters in TURNAROUND and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TURNAROUND
9 letters out of TURNAROUND
8 letters out of TURNAROUND
7 letters out of TURNAROUND
6 letters out of TURNAROUND
5 letters out of TURNAROUND
4 letters out of TURNAROUND
3 letters out of TURNAROUND
2 letters out of TURNAROUND
Contextual use of TURNAROUND
What's nearby TURNAROUND
Lookup in Wiki for TURNAROUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURNAROUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURNAROUND"