Is PATENTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATENTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - obtain a patent for
- verb - grant rights to
- verb - make open to sight or notice
- adj - (of devices and processes) protected by patent
- Characteristic of, unique to, or originated by a particular person or group: Throughout the campaign, the candidate refuted his rival’s criticisms with a series of patented responses.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patented process.
- verb - to obtain a patent (a government grant protecting the rights of an inventor) on
There are 8 letters in PATENTED: A D E E N P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATENTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATENTED, to go: PATENTED?
Rearrange the letters in PATENTED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PATENTED
7 letters out of PATENTED
6 letters out of PATENTED
5 letters out of PATENTED
4 letters out of PATENTED
3 letters out of PATENTED
2 letters out of PATENTED
Contextual use of PATENTED
What's nearby PATENTED
Lookup in Wiki for PATENTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATENTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATENTED"