Is ATTEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - give heed (to)
- To be present at: attended class.
- To accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result: The speech was attended by wild applause.
- To accompany or wait upon as a companion or servant.
- To take care of (a sick person, for example).
- To take charge of: They attended our affairs during our absence.
- To listen to; heed: attended my every word.
- To wait for; expect.
- To be present.
- To take care; give attention: We’ll attend to that problem later.
- To apply or direct oneself: attended to their business.
- To pay attention: attended disinterestedly to the debate.
- To remain ready to serve; wait.
- To delay or wait.
- verb - to be present at
There are 6 letters in ATTEND: A D E N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTEND, to go: ATTEND?
Rearrange the letters in ATTEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATTEND
What's nearby ATTEND
Lookup in Wiki for ATTEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTEND"