Is PARQUET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARQUET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a floor made of parquetry
- noun - seating on the main floor between the orchestra and the parquet circle
- A floor made of parquetry.
- The art or process of making parquetry.
- The part of the main floor of a theater between the orchestra pit and the parquet circle.
- The entire main floor of a theater.
- To furnish with a floor of parquetry.
- To make (a floor, for example) of parquetry.
- verb - to furnish with a floor of inlaid design
There are 7 letters in PARQUET: A E P Q R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARQUET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARQUET, to go: PARQUET?
Rearrange the letters in PARQUET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PARQUET
6 letters out of PARQUET
5 letters out of PARQUET
4 letters out of PARQUET
3 letters out of PARQUET
2 letters out of PARQUET
Contextual use of PARQUET
What's nearby PARQUET
Lookup in Wiki for PARQUET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARQUET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARQUET"