Is MARATHON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARATHON in various dictionaries:
- noun - any long and arduous undertaking
- noun - a footrace of 26 miles 385 yards
- noun - a battle in 490 BC in which the Athenians and their allies defeated the Persians
- A cross-country footrace of 26 miles, 385 yards (41.
- A long-distance race other than a footrace: a swimming marathon.
- A contest of endurance: a dance marathon.
- An event or activity that requires prolonged effort or endurance.
- noun - a long-distance race
There are 8 letters in MARATHON: A A H M N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARATHON
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARATHON, to go: MARATHON?
Rearrange the letters in MARATHON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MARATHON
6 letters out of MARATHON
5 letters out of MARATHON
4 letters out of MARATHON
3 letters out of MARATHON
2 letters out of MARATHON
Contextual use of MARATHON
What's nearby MARATHON
Lookup in Wiki for MARATHON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARATHON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARATHON"