Is MONTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the twelve divisions of the calendar year
- noun - a time unit of approximately 30 days
- A unit of time corresponding approximately to one cycle of the moon’s phases, or about 30 days or 4 weeks.
- One of the 12 divisions of a year as determined by a calendar, especially the Gregorian calendar.
- A period extending from a date in one calendar month to the corresponding date in the following month.
- A sidereal month.
- A lunar month.
- An indefinitely long period of time: It will take you a month of Sundays to chop all that wood.
- noun - a period of approximately 30 days
There are 5 letters in MONTH: H M N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONTH, to go: MONTH?
Rearrange the letters in MONTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MONTH
What's nearby MONTH
Lookup in Wiki for MONTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONTH"