Is HAMMERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAMMERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- noun - a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle
- noun - the ossicle attached to the eardrum
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire
- noun - a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- noun - a power tool for drilling rocks
- noun - the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- verb - beat with or as if with a hammer
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - to strike repeatedly
There are 7 letters in HAMMERS: A E H M M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAMMERS, to go: HAMMERS?
Rearrange the letters in HAMMERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HAMMERS
6 letters out of HAMMERS
5 letters out of HAMMERS
4 letters out of HAMMERS
3 letters out of HAMMERS
2 letters out of HAMMERS
Contextual use of HAMMERS
What's nearby HAMMERS
Lookup in Wiki for HAMMERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAMMERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAMMERS"