Is HAMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- noun - a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle
- noun - the ossicle attached to the eardrum
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire
- noun - a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- noun - a power tool for drilling rocks
- noun - the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- verb - beat with or as if with a hammer
- verb - create by hammering
- A hand tool used to exert an impulsive force by striking, consisting of a handle with a perpendicularly attached head made of a relatively heavy, rigid material.
- The part of a gunlock that hits the primer or firing pin or explodes the percussion cap and causes the gun to fire.
- One of the padded wooden pieces of a piano that strikes the strings.
- A part of an apparatus that strikes a gong or bell, as in a clock.
- A metal ball weighing 16 pounds (7.
- A small mallet used by auctioneers.
- To hit, especially repeatedly, with or as if with a hammer; pound.
- To beat into a shape with or as if with a hammer: hammered out the dents in the fender; hammered out a contract acceptable to both sides.
- To put together, fasten, or seal, particularly with nails, by hammering.
- To force upon by constant repetition: hammered the information into the students’ heads.
- To deal repeated blows with or as if with a hammer; pummel: “Wind hammered at us violently in gusts” (Thor Heyerdahl).
- To undergo beating in the manner of a hammer: My pulse hammered.
- To keep at something continuously: hammered away at the problem.
- verb - to strike repeatedly
There are 6 letters in HAMMER: A E H M M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAMMER, to go: HAMMER?
Rearrange the letters in HAMMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAMMER
What's nearby HAMMER
Lookup in Wiki for HAMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAMMER"