Is HAMMERHEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAMMERHEAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stupid person
- noun - the striking part of a hammer
- noun - medium-sized live-bearing shark with eyes at either end of a flattened hammer-shaped head
- The head of a hammer.
- Any of several large predatory sharks of the genus Sphyrna, having the sides of the head elongated into large, fleshy extensions with the eyes at the ends.
- A wading bird (Scopus umbretta) of Africa and southwest Asia, having brown plumage, a large bladelike bill, and a long, backward-pointing crest.
- An African fruit bat (Hypsignathus monstrosus), the male of which has a distinctive, enlarged head.
There are 10 letters in HAMMERHEAD: A A D E E H H M M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMERHEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAMMERHEAD, to go: HAMMERHEAD?
Rearrange the letters in HAMMERHEAD and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
8 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
6 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
5 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
4 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
3 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
2 letters out of HAMMERHEAD
Contextual use of HAMMERHEAD
What's nearby HAMMERHEAD
Lookup in Wiki for HAMMERHEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAMMERHEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAMMERHEAD"