Is DHARMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DHARMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - basic principles of the cosmos
- Hinduism & Buddhism.
- The principle or law that orders the universe.
- Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
- The essential function or nature of a thing.
- Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
- The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
- Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
- One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.
- adj - conformity to Hindu law [n -S] : DHARMIC
There are 6 letters in DHARMA: A A D H M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DHARMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of DHARMA, to go: DHARMA?
Rearrange the letters in DHARMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DHARMA
What's nearby DHARMA
Lookup in Wiki for DHARMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DHARMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DHARMA"