Is GRUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- verb - show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- verb - make a low noise
- To complain in a surly manner; mutter discontentedly: “The governed will always find something to grumble about” (Crane Brinton).
- To express in a grumbling, discontented manner: grumbled a rude response.
- A muttered complaint.
- A rumble; a growl.
- adj - to mutter in discontent [v -BLED, -BLING, -BLES] : GRUMBLY
There are 7 letters in GRUMBLE: B E G L M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRUMBLE, to go: GRUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in GRUMBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GRUMBLE
6 letters out of GRUMBLE
5 letters out of GRUMBLE
4 letters out of GRUMBLE
3 letters out of GRUMBLE
2 letters out of GRUMBLE
Contextual use of GRUMBLE
What's nearby GRUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for GRUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRUMBLE"