Is MUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- verb - rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- A heavy cylindrical drinking cup usually having a handle.
- The amount that such a cup can hold.
- The human face.
- The area of the human mouth, chin, and jaw.
- A grimace.
- A mug shot.
- A thug; a hoodlum.
- A victim or dupe.
- To photograph (a person’s face) for police files.
- To make exaggerated facial expressions, especially for humorous effect.
- verb - to assault with intent to rob
There are 3 letters in MUG: G M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUG, to go: MUG?
Rearrange the letters in MUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUG
What's nearby MUG
Lookup in Wiki for MUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUG"